By Hui Zhou
This ebook is written by means of Dr. Hui Zhou as a Ph.D. dissertation in Tsinghua collage, China. It establishes the thermochemical features of version compounds in flamable stable waste (CSW), and delineates the effect of other components at the thermochemical features and the effect interactions among version parts have at the thermochemical features. The works offer a theoretical foundation for the fresh and high-efficiency usage of CSW in addition to the elemental wisdom for additional figuring out the thermochemical conversion mechanisms of complicated fuels. Researchers and engineers within the box of thermal engineering and environmental engineering can enjoy the book.
Read Online or Download Combustible Solid Waste Thermochemical Conversion: A Study of Interactions and Influence Factors PDF
Similar nonfiction_14 books
This booklet addresses agent-based computing, concentrating particularly on evolutionary multi-agent structures (EMAS), which were constructed considering 1996 on the AGH collage of technological know-how and expertise in Cracow, Poland. It offers the appropriate history details on and a close description of this computing paradigm, besides key experimental effects.
This ebook explores the incomplete India–Pakistan alternate normalisation time table (building upon the subjects lined within the publication “India-Pakistan exchange: Strengthening financial kin” released by means of Springer in 2014) and discusses the stairs that has to be undertaken with a view to stream the bilateral engagement ahead.
The booklet Drip and Sprinkler Irrigation is meant as a textual content ebook of micro irrigation layout and practices for the scholars of the rural sciences and the pros and staff within the box of micro irrigation. The ebook discusses the kind and elements, hydraulics and layout, deploy and upkeep of micro irrigation procedure.
This paintings considers the illustration of the geographical and cultural landscapes of past due antiquity within the paintings of the Latin poet Prudentius. It argues that his use of allusion to Augustan and early imperial Latin authors offers those landscapes as being marked via the coming of Christianity, although maintaining the grandeur of the pagan prior.
- Ferroelectrics: Principles and Applications
- Electron Spin Resonance Vol 10a (Specialist Periodical Reports)
- Interactive Collaborative Learning: Proceedings of the 19th ICL Conference - Volume 2 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Psychiatric Power: Lectures at the Collège de France, 1973-74
- Laboratory Models for Foodborne Infections (Food Microbiology)
Extra info for Combustible Solid Waste Thermochemical Conversion: A Study of Interactions and Influence Factors
5. References Agarwal M, Tardio J, Mohan SV (2013) Biohydrogen production from kitchen based vegetable waste: Effect of pyrolysis temperature and time on catalysed and non-catalysed operation. Bioresou Technol 130:502–509 Alvarez J, Kumagai S, Wu C et al (2014) Hydrogen production from biomass and plastic mixtures by pyrolysis-gasiﬁcation. Int J Hydrogen Energ 39:10883–10891 An DW, Wang ZM, Zhang ST et al (2006) Low-temperature pyrolysis of municipal solid waste: influence of pyrolysis temperature on the characteristics of solid fuel.
Therefore, in order to obtain aimed products, such as syngas or tar, the research of product distribution of CSW thermochemical conversion is very meaningful. Heating rate has a signiﬁcant influence on product distribution of pyrolytic process. The experiments in rotary kiln have shown that gas amount of pyrolysis mainly depended on the residence time at high temperatures. The gas production rate from fast pyrolysis was much higher than that from slow pyrolysis (Li et al. 1999a). Temperature also has a signiﬁcant influence on the distribution of pyrolytic products.
As shown in Fig. 3 million tons from 2003 to 2013, and the number of incineration plant increases from 47 to 166 from 2003 to 2013 (NBSC 2004. 2014). In recent years, the pyrolysis and gasiﬁcation of CSW have attracted extensive attentions (Liu and Liu 2005). Pyrolysis and gasiﬁcation represent new WTE methods, which can convert CSW into gas, liquid, and solid that can be further utilized with better economic performance (Luo et al. 2010). 4 Pollutants from CSW Thermochemical Conversion With the increase in industrial applications of CSW thermochemical conversion, some environmental issues stand out gradually.