By Ben Albahari, Joseph Albahari
What everyone is asserting approximately C# 4.0 in a Nutshell
"C# 4.0 in a Nutshell is likely one of the few books I carry on my table as a short reference. it's a e-book I recommend." --Scott Guthrie, company vp, .NET Developer Platform, Microsoft Corporation
"A must-read for a concise yet thorough exam of the parallel programming beneficial properties within the .NET Framework 4." --Stephen Toub, Parallel Computing Platform software supervisor, Microsoft
"This great publication is a brilliant reference for builders of all levels." -- Chris Burrows, C# Compiler workforce, Microsoft
When you have got questions on how you can use C# 4.0 or the .NET CLR, this hugely acclaimed bestseller has exactly the solutions you wish. Uniquely prepared round innovations and use situations, this fourth variation comprises in-depth assurance of latest C# themes resembling parallel programming, code contracts, dynamic programming, safety, and COM interoperability. You'll additionally locate up to date info on LINQ, together with examples that paintings with either LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework. This e-book has the entire crucial info to maintain you on the right track with C# 4.0.
* wake up to hurry on C# language fundamentals, together with syntax, forms, and variables
* discover complicated themes similar to dangerous code and preprocessor directives
* study C# 4.0 beneficial properties corresponding to dynamic binding, variety parameter variance, and not obligatory and named parameters
* paintings with .NET 4's wealthy set of gains for parallel programming, code contracts, and the code protection model
* research .NET issues, together with XML, collections, I/O and networking, reminiscence administration, mirrored image, attributes, safety, and local interoperability
Read Online or Download C# 4.0 in a Nutshell: The Definitive Reference PDF
Similar technology books
"A infrequent perception into business making plans on a massive scale. .. first-class. " --The Economist
Rescuing Prometheus is an eye-opening and marvelously informative examine a few of the technological initiatives that contributed to shaping the trendy international. Thomas P. Hughes specializes in 4 postwar tasks whose vastness and complexity encouraged new know-how, new organisations, and new administration types. the 1st use of pcs to run platforms used to be built for the SAGE air safety venture. The Atlas missile venture was once so advanced it required the improvement of platforms engineering that allows you to entire it. The Boston principal Artery/Tunnel venture validated platforms engineering within the complicated crucible of a big scale civilian roadway. and eventually, the origins of the net fostered the collegial administration type that later could take over Silicon Valley and outline the fashionable machine undefined. With prepared perception, Hughes tells those attention-grabbing tales whereas offering a riveting background of recent know-how and the administration platforms that made it possible.
Thomas P. Hughes is Emeritus Mellon Professor of the background and Sociology of technological know-how on the college of Pennsylvania and a Fellow of the yankee Academy of Arts and Sciences. His books contain American Genesis: A Century of Invention and know-how. at the moment a unusual traveling Professor at MIT, he lives in Philadelphia.
The sixth FTRA foreign convention on computing device technological know-how and its purposes (CSA-14) can be held in Guam, united states, Dec. 17 - 19, 2014. CSA-14 provides a entire convention keen on a few of the elements of advances in engineering platforms in machine technology, and purposes, together with ubiquitous computing, U-Health care procedure, substantial info, UI/UX for human-centric computing, Computing carrier, Bioinformatics and Bio-Inspired Computing and may exhibit contemporary advances on a variety of points of computing expertise, Ubiquitous Computing prone and its program.
The ebook makes use of interview and survey info from three hundred of the world's best commercial firms to supply an in-depth research of the problems on the subject of the internationalisation of R & D through multinational companies. The viewpoints of vital coordinating R & D devices and their in another country subsidiaries are analysed.
- Human Language Technology Challenges for Computer Science and Linguistics: 5th Language and Technology Conference, LTC 2011, Poznań, Poland, November 25--27, 2011, Revised Selected Papers
- The Role of Renewable Energy Technology in Holistic Community Development (Springer Theses)
- Reflections on the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Accident: Toward Social-Scientific Literacy and Engineering Resilience
- Design of Curved Members for Machines
Additional resources for C# 4.0 in a Nutshell: The Definitive Reference
000 'Ii .. North Sea Oil and Gas Reservoirs - 11 Ff,2; FAI6 T , T T T T T T T FA l(l T T T TER TIARY T T T I DEPOCENTRE 0< , PLATFORM KILOMETRE VERTICAL EXAGGERA1ION. 7a. SWINE cross· section through the Fulmar field. The significantly thicker reservoir section SW ofFA·27 is clearly shown, emphasizing the amplification that took place during deposition. The "X" unconformit), is an erosion surface marking the base of the Cretaceous. As shown, the Cretaceous chalk unconformably overlies the Jurassic sands and clays.
14. The rise in the OWC as a result of water injection shows clear areal trends across the field, with the fastest rise observed on the west flank. The time-lapse TDT measurements also show significant coning effects, especially in wells FT-03, FA-OI and FA-IO in surveys performed just prior to and immediately after the extended summer shutdown in 1985. Coning is also significant in FT-02, FA-23 and FA-02. performance of F A-26, which died after only a month's production, indicated that the reservoir may be broken up in relativey small blocks.
The rise in the OWC as a result of water injection shows clear areal trends across the field, with the fastest rise observed on the west flank. The time-lapse TDT measurements also show significant coning effects, especially in wells FT-03, FA-OI and FA-IO in surveys performed just prior to and immediately after the extended summer shutdown in 1985. Coning is also significant in FT-02, FA-23 and FA-02. performance of F A-26, which died after only a month's production, indicated that the reservoir may be broken up in relativey small blocks.